Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Netcasts (podcasts) I Listen To

The following are netcasts that I like to listen too while walking my friend and buddy, Maia. Maia is an eleven year old Doberman Pincher or while exercising on the treadmill.

What is a netcast?

Netcasting is the method of distributing multimedia files, such as audio programs or music videos, over the Internet using the RSS or Atom syndication formats, for playback on mobile devices and personal computers.

There are four topics I like to listen too:
  • Genealogy
  • Digital Photography
  • Science
  • Technology
Genealogy Shows:
Digital Photography:
Science:
Technology:

I hope you find some, if not all of these netcasts interesting, informative with useful ways to improve your computing, genealogy, photography or general knowledge.

Allan Scahill

No comments: